At Beverly Hills Dentistry, we are committed to providing the most up-to-date and best technology available.
- CEREC – CAD/CAM single-visit, all porcelain crowns, onlays, and inlays
- Digital X-Rays – Reduced amount of radiation and immediate images
- Digital Smile Design/ Smile Vision – Cosmetic imaging
- Intraoral Digital Photos – Instantly see your tooth larger than life, No more gooey impressions.
- Fotona Laser – Surgery without bleeding and minimal discomfort
- Laser Tooth Whitening – Advanced whitening technology
- Tek-Scan – Occlusal analysis system
- Isolite – Bite rest for your jaw to make procedure more comfortable
- Diagnodent (Classic) – Decay detection system
- Air Abrasion – Non-invasive tooth preparation in Beverly Hills Dentistry
- Digital Anesthetic Delivery (Comfort Control Syringe) – Electronically controlled numbing for less discomfort
- State-of-the-Art Sterilization – Most current steam autoclave and sterilization procedures with biologic monitoring for accuracy
Read More About the Benefits of Our Technology: